Please read this entire page then use the form at the bottom to preorder, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405.529.6328.
We look forward to hearing from you and having you taste our incredible pork!
Save $1.25 – $2.25 per pound if you order whole or half on our pasture and forest-raised pork!
- Whole Hog: approximately 180 lbs meat, $6.75/lb = $1035.00 (approximate)
- Half Hog: approximately 90 lbs meat, $7.00/lb = $630.00 (approximate)
A whole hog would come to:
- (2) Boston Butt shoulder, approximately 4 – 3lb. roasts
- (2) Inner Tenderloins
- Loin Chops (about 23) OR (6 – 3lb.) tenderloin roasts
- (2 racks) Whole Rib Racks
- Ham roasts or steaks – about 30 lbs
- Pork belly/bacon, 15 lbs
- (4) Shanks, about 8 lbs
- Sausages/ground pork would come from neck, shoulders and/or hams plus jowls and trimmings
- (2) packs, Liver, 3 lbs
- (3) Lard, 3-4 lbs
If you order a whole or half hog it will be cut completely to order. We can guide you through the process and the butcher will take these as guidelines as each pig is different.